AMETHYST RUNES MEANING AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Amethyst originates from the Greek word “ametusthos” which means “not intoxicated”. According to ancient legends, this name was given because they discovered that this form of quartz could prevent intoxication or drunkenness. During the Middle Age, European soldiers wore this precious gemstone as a protective shield. They even used it in forging their weapons.
Amethyst is the precious stone that causes deep intuitive feelings. These ancient magical pieces of décor are used to prevent panics, balance emotions, calm the nerves, and stop any addiction. These runes increase one’s thinking to understand justice instead of revenge. Those who are constantly faced by the threats of death use this stone to forget their fear.
Today, amethyst is used in making jewelry. It can be elaborate and expensive, or simple and inexpensive. It has the ability to blend well with other stones, making it more effective both spiritually and aesthetically. Amethyst runes are important spiritual home décor that is recommended for meddlers as it will help them to focus on their life and stop gossiping about others.
The beautiful deep purple color represents mystics and royalty, which connects your inner eyes to dream – it can help you to access diving help (truth) that will set you free. It is also understood to reflect purity as it helps to let go of relationship heartbreaks and broken homes.
- Amethyst is commonly used in Zen practice, divination, and meditation as it helps to open the eyes to see beyond the physical.
- It helps to increase your powers for rituals.
- Amethyst runes can help you to move on with your life and stop blaming others.
- These runes are powerful healing tools as they help to alleviate headaches and other health issues.
- It can be used in clearing negative energies and grant access to the energies of Archangel Zadkiel – the Angel of Joy.
- Amethyst is used for weight loss purpose.
- It is even used to stop several addictions such as drunkenness, smoking, and depression.
- These runes help one to focus and enhance creativity.
- It helps in alleviating emotional disorders such as depression, resentfulness, apathy, and stress.
- Amethyst is used for decorative purposes – can fit in the office, living room, kitchen, and almost any room.
- People wear this stone to let go of their fears and anxieties.
- Because of its healing effects, one can be revitalized when tired or stressed.
- Amethyst helps those having nightmares. Legends attest that the effect of nightmare ceases after wearing this stone.
There are many other benefits of Amethyst runes. Why don’t you invest in this natural product other than opting for chemical fragrances that can affect your nervous system? More so, you don’t want to deprive yourself of these mental, physical, and spiritual benefits.
Where to Buy Amethyst Runes
If you wish to buy amethyst runes, essential oil, incense, herbs. Himalayan salt and other meditative ingredients visit Zen Spiritual – the online store you can trust.