USING INCENSE AS AN AROMATIC THERAPY FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
If you want to create a healthy environment for your home or office, why not go for natural solutions such as aromatherapy instead of using chemical products that are detrimental to your health. Aromatic therapy or aromatherapy offers several health benefits. For instance, incense sticks are formed when dried leaves (from aromatic plants) are mixed with essential oils, gums, woods, and resins. When burned, this incense releases a fragrance that offers many physical and psychological benefits. They are widely used in aromatic therapies to as they remove bad odor and introduce good energy. More so, burning incense can be used for creating spiritual ambiance and meditational purposes.
No one wants his/her house to produce bad odor after hectic household chores. Wouldn’t it make sense if you introduce something that will generate more pleasant fragrance that is beneficial to your health?
- Flaming incense creates a soothing atmosphere that will help you to unwind after a stressful day at work. These aromas are highly effective because of the calming effect on your nerves.
- Aromatherapy incense sticks produces a pleasing scent that is believed to aid your mind and connect with an optimistic belief. By burning incense, you create an aromatic ambiance which makes your sense organs more receptive.
- It is a pure and natural product that can be used for preventing and treating chronic illness.
- The burning of incense can help to reduce negative energy and introduce good energy.
- Many believe that this aromatic therapy can create good vibes and also stimulate one’s spiritual abilities.
Having this knowledge at heart, you need to learn how to choose the fragrance that is appealing to you. We all have different preferences when it comes to aromatic taste so finding the right one for you should be the first thing to consider. There are many different recipes that can be combined and you should learn possible combinations if you are to get the best result. In this context, I will highlight four possible combinations, try it out and select your choice.
- The Vanilla Fragrance: This sort of fragrance is highly recommended for those who seek to enhance their spirit. It provides good energy and improves emotional stimulation.
- The Fruity Fragrance: This scent is recommended for those who are looking to enhance their mood.
- The Woody Fragrance: Woods such as Aloeswood and Sandalwood have meditative properties that can help one in need of deep meditation.
- The Citrus Fragrance: Orange, bergamot, and apple are used in making this type of incense – it is recommended for those who look to refresh their minds.
Burning incense can be the difference between a successful and an unproductive meditation. Why not try these meditative products other than suffering from chemical-made products? Creating an environment with the fragrances from burning incense will help calm your nerve and keep you refreshed.
I hope these tips were helpful. If you are looking for where to buy aromatherapy incense, visit Zen Spiritual
For most of us, an aromatic bath is all about relieving stress, but it offers a lot more; it is in fact, one of the best ways to relax your mind and entire body. An aromatic bath is a tremendous way to relax the nerves and alleviate muscular pains and aches. This bath can be warming or cooling, relaxing or stimulating, depending on the bath herbs and oils used. For many years, aromatherapy bath has helped to relieve several ailments and improve the overall wellbeing.
Aromatherapy bath is an efficient way to promote a healthy life. It offers a lot of sedation or uplifting, enjoyment, relaxing, warm feeling and relief from a long and stressful day. And, when combined with essential oils, herbs, incense, and the healing and restoring powers of water you get the uplifting and relaxing property your body needs. To prepare an aromatic bath, simply run a warm or hot bath but too hot water isn’t recommended for a dry or sensitive skin.
For kids, an aromatic bath is a great way to help them relax after a long hard day at school. It also ensures they receive the required rest during the night. Selecting the aroma of essential oils (such as lavender and chamomile) that they like will certainly soothe an active child and will provide peace and quiet that they need.
Bath herbs and essential oils are used to prepare an aromatic bath. Your choice of oils really depends on the effect you desire.
- Grapefruits helps to uplift the spirits
- Chamomile is used to soothe the skin
- 7 power bath herbs transform bad energies to positive and also help to open ways
- Rosemary is effective for stimulating the body
- Massage and bath oil is an essential oil for clear skin
- Lavender is used to aid sleep or unwind
- Sandalwood is perfect for relaxing. It can be also be used to help improve stress, tension, and anxiety
- Pine or Spanish marjoram is used to ease muscular aches
Depending on your desired fragrance, you can use herbs or scented oils. However, the soothing aroma of many aromatic bath are often enhanced with the blend of bath herbs along with Spanish marjoram, geranium, lavender, and other essential oils to leave your skin feeling refreshed and relaxed.
AROMATIC BATH TIPS
- Do not prepare the bath in advance because you may lose much of the essential oil property.
- Though aromatic bath is very relaxing and enjoyable; yet it can be mostly enjoyed if you take a quick shower before having the aromatic bath. This quick shower will cleanse your body and make you ready for the relaxing bath.
- When preparing an aromatic bath, make sure you choose a fragrance that you will stick with and enjoy after repeated uses.
- You should only use the recommended drops of essential oil even if the amount looks insufficient.
Looking for where to get these bath herbs, essential oils, and incense products? Zen Spiritual is the right place to for.
If you are racking your brain for the last minute sexy and totally unique surprise, here’s a great idea for you! Add a little love brew to your romantic evening! Continue reading Valentine’s Day: Tips for a romantic time with your love
Incense is likely one of the most popular ‘tools’ in use amongst the metaphysical and spiritual crowd, and for good reason. The use of incense for religious and spiritual purposes dates back millenia, ranging from ancient Egypt, where the oldest incense burner currently in existence dates all the way back to the 5th dynasty, all the way over to the ancient Indus Civilisation (3300 BC to 1300 BC). Continue reading Incense and Its Power For Your Body and Soul
So you’ve put together and organised your sacred space. If you have an entire place to yourself, perhaps you view your entire flat or house as sacred and you want to truly give your space the best energy environment possible. Continue reading Incense Aromas For a Great Environment